Contests and Promotions Rules
2021 American Family Summerfest Flyaway Sweepstakes:
Sweepstakes Official Rules
2021 American Family Summerfest Flyaway Sweepstakes
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A CONTRACT—READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES A RELEASE AND LICENSE FROM YOU, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, OR INSURANCE QUOTE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR QUOTE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. REQUESTING INFORMATION ABOUT INSURANCE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Participation in the 2021 American Family Summerfest Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) constitutes Entrant’s (as defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant is free to refuse any prize and status as Entrant, and as a result will not be eligible to receive any prize.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. and its Affiliates, 6000 American Parkway, Madison, WI 53783 (“American Family” or “Sponsor”). Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any problems related to the Sweepstakes. To contact the Sponsor please email your questions or comments to: email@example.com. To help us properly identify your email please enter “2021 American Family Insurance Summerfest Flyaway Sweepstakes” in the subject line.
The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is rEvolution Marketing LLC, 210 N Carpenter St, Floor 9, Chicago IL, 60607 (“Administrator”).
The Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission, processing of information, and giving out the Prizes. The Administrator is responsible for the overall execution of the Giveaway.
All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these Official Rules by Administrator and Sponsor are final and binding. While this Sweepstakes may be promoted via social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor, Administrator, or this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or any other third-party website or application that might host content where information about this Sweepstakes is published (collectively “Content Hosts”). Entrant is providing information only to Administrator and Sponsor and not to Content Hosts.
The Sweepstakes commences at 12:00:01 AM (CDT) on July 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CDT) on August 6, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Entries must be received by no later than 11:59:59 PM (CDT) on August 6, 2021.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all 50 states who are age 18 or older. The following are not eligible:
Employees, contractors, directors and officers of American Family, Milwaukee World Festival, and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the competition), are not eligible. Legal entities are not eligible to enter. Eligibility is contingent upon agreement to, compliance with, and fulfillment of all requirements of these Official Rules.
Participation in the Sweepstakes in any way, including submission of any entry or the partial completion of any act of entry or any other step taken to participate in the Sweepstakes in any manner, constitutes full and unconditional agreement with all provisions of these Official Rules.
HOW TO ENTER
By participating in the Sweepstakes in any way you will become an “Entrant.” Each Entrant who enters using the below method of entry will receive one entry in the Sweepstakes.
During the Entry Period visit http://www.amfam.com/Summerfest (the “Web Site”) to complete the entry form. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online entry form to be eligible. By successfully transmitting a completed online entry form as directed, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes only one (1) time. No substitutes for the official entry form may be used to enter the Sweepstakes, and Sponsor **will not accept entries** by U.S. Mail, email, fax, or any other way other than the methods listed above.
By entering or participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, Summerfest/Milwaukee World Festival, and its authorized representatives, which are final and binding in all matters concerning this Sweepstakes. Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Only qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period are eligible for participation.
Entrants may be required to provide the following information to be eligible for a Sweepstakes prize: first, middle and last name, email address, complete mailing address, and phone number (collectively or individually, “Personal Information”). All requested Personal Information must be provided to participate in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible to win a prize. Unintelligible entries; entries with incomplete, invalid, incorrect, or noncurrent information; entries that are counterfeit, damaged, or tampered with in any way; and entries with printing, production, or typographical errors will be disqualified. Entries that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, stolen or not delivered are not the responsibility of Sponsor and will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor, Administrator, nor Summerfest/Milwaukee World Festival are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entries will be deemed made by the holder of the Entrant’s email account. Sponsor is not responsible if a potential winner does not receive a prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during the Sweepstakes.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry, the authorized subscriber of the mobile phone or email account, as applicable, used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the Entrant. The authorized account subscriber is defined for mobile phone entries as the natural person whose name the mobile phone was issued to and to whom the services are billed, and the authorized account subscriber is defined for online entries as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof of submitting a device entry or online entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by the Sponsor for purposes of this Sweepstakes. If the identity of the individual who actually participated in the Sweepstakes cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected individual’s entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes (including without limitation, tampering with websites or email addresses), or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal or civil law, and Sponsor may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law from any person it finds to have made such an attempt.
Two (2) prizes will be awarded as listed below (the “prize”):
*Two (2) tickets to one (1) Amphitheater show (inclusive of GA Summerfest 2021 tickets), selected by the winner from a list of available shows
*Two (2) General Admission tickets for Summerfest 2021
*Access to The Captain’s Deck viewing area
*Two (2) tickets to a VIP AmFam House show, selected by the winner from a list of available shows
*Airfare (standard tickets) and hotel accommodations at a 2-4 star hotel, booked by Sponsor
*$500 gift card to be used for travel expenses, food and beverage, and transportation
*Exclusive concert merch
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $2,490 for a total of ARV of $4,980.00.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by the Sponsor. The dates for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around August 15, 2021, subject to programming requirements or scheduling and such dates are subject to change in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
All costs and expenses not specifically listed above are solely each Winner’s responsibility. The value of the Prize will be taxable to each Winner as income. Each Winner must supply the Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of each Winner for the actual value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the sweepstakes, the Winner (as well as all other Entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules, including but not limited to, meals, parking, additional transportation, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are solely each Winner’s responsibility. The Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize Prize as described herein.
There will be two (2) grand prize winners (the “Winner”). The Winners will be selected by random drawing on or about August 10, 2021 from eligible entries received. The Winner need not be present to win. Limit one prize per person, family, or household. The Sponsor will make up to (2) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Winner’s selection to contact the potential winner by telephone or email. If a potential winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is emailed and/or called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems), if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or, if any winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining applicable Eligible Entries received if time permits in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as a potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner, if they are found to be ineligible, if they cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules or if their Prize (hereinafter defined) or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received if time permits in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each potential Winner must sign within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from the Sponsor.
- An affidavit of eligibility and release of American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of any prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for a Prize
- All individuals who are accompanying the Winner will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability to the Sponsor prior to ticketing (unless the attendee is a minor in which case the minor’s parent/legal guardian shall execute the release on his/her behalf); and
- Except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor and Summerfest/Milwaukee World Festival the right to use their name and likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each Winner regarding the Sweepstakes and Sponsor for advertising or promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation.
Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. Each potential Winner also must acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that each potential Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any property or other form of insurance relating to the Prize. Each potential Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by the Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by the Sponsor or the potential Winner may forfeit Prize at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary.
If Winner is not available to attend the festival on the dates specified, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, terminate Winner privileges, and an alternative Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If for any reason the festival is delayed, cancelled or postponed, the Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the sweepstakes in its discretion and shall award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Prize as set forth in these Official Rules.
Winner’s companions must be 18 years of age or older, unless traveling with a parent or guardian. The Winner is solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (e.g. valid photo ID, credit card, etc.) before departure. Sponsor will not be responsible for any failure by the Winner and/or the Winner’s companions to attend due to flight or travel mishaps or delays. The festival dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of those entities responsible as hosts of the festival, as applicable, and may be subject to change without further recourse to Winner. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes will govern in the event a legal event, is not played due to whether an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, or any other reason. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole discretion in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be awarded. The Sponsor will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation of the Game.
Winner and their guests will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability to the Sponsor prior to ticketing (unless the attendee is a minor in which case the minor’s parent/legal guardian shall execute the release on his/her behalf).
The Sponsor, Administrator, Summerfest/Milwaukee World Festival, Internet server(s), Internet and cellular telephone access provider(s), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate text messaging or entry information: human error; technical malfunctions: failures, omissions, interruption, deletion or defect of any telephone/cellular network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other persons cell phone device relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to submit or access any text message; theft, tampering, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to cellular device, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site and/or cellular telephone lines: printing or other errors; or theft or destruction or corruption of entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible and incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrant ineligible.
If, for any reason, in Sponsor’s opinion, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in the Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, pandemics (including COVID-19), governmental orders, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Web Site and the Prizes may be awarded to potential Winners to be selected from among all applicable Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by the Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by the Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online entries are permitted and will result in disqualification of all such entries. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE WISCONSIN COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, SUMMERFEST/MILWAUKEE WORLD FESTIVAL, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITIES OR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY INTERNET SITE. ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR OTHER LIABILITY EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NOT ASSERTED THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATE TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PRIZE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
LICENSE FROM ENTRANT
To the extent allowed by law, participation in the Sweepstakes in any way or acceptance of, or participation in, any prize constitutes each Entrant’s consent for, and grant of a non-exclusive, sub- licensable and assignable license to Sponsor and/or Milwaukee World Festival to use, publish, post, or display Entrant’s name, social media handles, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, statements and prize information, regardless of whether altered, distorted, or used alone or with other material, in
Sponsor’s sole discretion, for promotional, advertising, trade, and publicity purposes in any medium now known or later discovered, worldwide and in perpetuity, without review or approval, and without further notice, payment, or consideration of any kind.
RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is found invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was never included. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor may cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes or any part of it, in any way, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Sweepstakes is not capable of executing as Sponsor intended, or that any error, omission, fraud, technical failure, tampering, computer virus, or other factor, technical or otherwise, beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, impairs or may impair Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Sweepstakes, subject to any applicable law or regulation. In such event, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, award any applicable prize by conducting a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Sweepstakes.
Inclusion in such random drawing is Entrant’s exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
In the event of an inconsistency between these Official Rules and any disclosure or other statement contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including without limitation, a Sweepstakes entry form or any point-of-sale, radio, television, print, or online advertising, these Official Rules will prevail and govern.
Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, or Dane County Circuit Court of Madison, Wisconsin; and (b); any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor by November 30, 2021 at:
American Family Insurance Partnerships Team
RE: 2021 American Family Insurance Summerfest Flyaway Sweepstakes 6000 American Parkway
Madison, WI 53783
Rockstar at the BMO Harris Pavilion with Styx:
2021 “ROCKSTAR AT BMO HARRIS PAVILION WITH STYX” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES:
The Promotion is jointly sponsored by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. (“MWF”) and BMO Harris Bank N.A. (“BMO Harris”), who are collectively referred to herein as the “Sponsors.” By participating in the “Rockstar at BMO Harris Pavilion with Styx” Sweepstakes (hereinafter “Sweepstakes”), Entrants acknowledge reading, and further accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. (“MWF”) regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. This Sweepstakes is a seven (7) day Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will run from Monday, July 19, 2021 at 10:00am CST through Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 11:59pm CST. MWF’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. One (1) winner will be chosen.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who at the time of entry (i) are 18 years of age or older and are not considered a minor in their state of residence at the time of entry, (ii) have internet access, and (iii) have created a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile. Full-time benefited employees, officers, and/or directors of MWF or their Immediate Families, and MWF’s consultants, licensees, contractors, and any individual employed to work on the Henry Maier Festival Park grounds during any MWF-produced event, and officers, directors and employees of any company providing a Prize, (the “Sponsor Entities”) and their Immediate Families and any other persons engaged with the production and/or the administration of any MWF event and/or Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Companies”) are not eligible to enter. For the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes, “Immediate Family” includes spouses, parents, children and siblings (including stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings) of the employee, officer and/or director of MWF or the Sponsor Entities. Participants who win Prizes must present a government issued photo ID and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility prior to the awarding of any Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Sweepstakes period, Entrants will navigate to the exclusive giveaway page found on https://forms.office.com/r/cytXjftpYy via the Summerfest Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page and fill out the required form fields. Upon submitting the form, users will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. MWF shall provide an alternative method of entry (AMOE) upon request. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entrants who submit or attempt to submit more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations, or logins or through any other methods will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant.
By entering the Sweepstakes, unless otherwise prohibited by law, each entrant grants MWF the right, without limitation or further permission or compensation, to use and public the entrants name, platform user name, and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity and marketing purposes in any manner in commerce and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation and without further notice or approval.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. One (1) winner will be drawn randomly from eligible entries on Monday, July 26, 2021 on or after 9:00AM CST. The odds of winning the Prize are based upon the total number of eligible entries during the Sweepstakes period. The winner will be notified via email address provided on the entry form.
- PRIZE. Winner will receive a pair four (4) tickets to Styx at the BMO Harris Pavilion on September 4, 2021, a BMO Rockstar Parking Pass, four (4) BMO Harris Pavilion lineup t-shirts and one (1) One Hundred dollar ($100) BMO Harris Bank Mastercard® Gift Card1. There will be no substitutions of or exceptions to the selection, including in the event the musical performance that is the subject of this Sweepstakes does not occur through no fault of MWF. Verifiable prize value: three hundred ($300) dollars. The winner is solely responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the concert, and any other incidental costs related to attending the concert and claiming the prize. No assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted. The prize may not be substituted for cash or other prizes except by Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute the prize for cash or for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion.
- PRIZE DELIVERY. The Prize Winners must meet all requirements for eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release, a Release of Liability, and any additional documents requested by MWF prior to receiving the Prize. MWF will accept an electronic signature on this paperwork. Failure to sign the Affidavit may result in forfeiture of the Prize, which may not be awarded. If a Prize is eligible to be sent to a Winner, MWF shall bear the costs of such delivery. MWF is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, postage due, incorrect, illegible or incomplete Releases or Affidavits, which may result in forfeiture and failure to deliver the Prize. Ticket Prizes may also be picked up from the MWF headquarters at 639 E. Summerfest Place, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202, once the offices are reopened to the public. MWF will not pay any travel costs for the Prize Winners to pick up the Prize. Prizes that are not claimed within ninety (90) days of the winning notification shall be forfeited.
- TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the Winner’s sole responsibility.
- NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. A Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the Winners attempt to resell a Prize, including online or through a ticket reseller, MWF reserves the right to immediately rescind the Prize. There are no substitutions for the Prize. If a winner would like to relinquish the Prize, for any reason, they must contact MWF to coordinate a Prize drop off.
- CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant releases and discharges MWF, the Sponsor Entities, and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, including any social media host website and platform, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). If an Entrant provides an email address, posts, artwork or other content during the course of the Sweepstakes, it may be used for future marketing, promotional, or advertising purposes, including by the Sponsor Entities, without compensation to the Entrant. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the social media platform upon which it is administered, namely Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any Winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such Winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by MWF and/or others authorized by MWF; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any Winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes or any prize; and (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign the aforementioned MWF Prize documentation. Documents required herein must be signed and accepted by MWF, before Winner receives the Prize. Nothing in these rules shall be construed to create a relationship between the winner and MWF. Winner is not authorized to and shall not use, recreate, or assert an interest in MWF’s trademarks, including the “Smile logo”® and the name Summerfest ®.
- DISCLAIMERS. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at MWF’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. MWF, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to pursue any remedies available, including disqualification from the Sweepstakes and any legal claims against any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of MWF. MWF further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. MWF is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Sweepstakes based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. MWF and the Sponsor Entities make no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this sweepstakes or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. If all or any part of this Sweepstakes is prohibited or regulated by the laws or regulations of a particular jurisdiction, MWF reserves the right to disqualify Entrants, change, alter or modify eligibility and prize structure (including without limitation the right to limit participation in the Sweepstakes) or to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes as may be necessary, in MWF’s sole discretion, to comply with such laws or regulations. As a response to continuing guidance and regulation from City of Milwaukee Health Officials, MWF reserves the right to suspend any music show that is the subject of the prize and to impose any health safety measure, which shall be immediately adopted by the Winner as a condition of winning the Sweepstakes. MWF reserves the right to suspend, reschedule, or cancel the Event that is the subject of this Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. As a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, all Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the Entrants and MWF, the Sponsor Entities and/or the Companies, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually in a state or federal court located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, and under the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to conflict of laws principles. All Entrants in this Sweepstakes consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such state and federal courts and waive any rights they may have to a trial before a jury in connection with any such dispute. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- RIGHTS OF SPONSORS. This Sweepstakes is jointly sponsored by MWF, located at 639 E. Summerfest Place, Milwaukee, WI 53202 and BMO Harris Bank N.A., 111 West Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603. MWF’s decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes will be final, including cancellation of this Sweepstakes or revocation of any Prizes. MWF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter or amend these Official Rules and it’s procedures in administering the Sweepstakes and to establish additional rules or procedures in the operation of this Sweepstakes should MWF, in its sole discretion, so desire.
BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
 Gift cards are NOT FDIC insured. Funds loaded onto this gift card will not expire with the card. The card will expire on the last day of the month on the front of your card. Cards will not be issued with an expiration date of less than five and a half (5 ½) years. To obtain your available balance after your card expires, call 1-800-650-0843.
Gift Card Fees: $4 purchase fee (this fee is waived for this offer). A $3 inactivity fee will be assessed to this card each month after any 12-month period of inactivity and only when card remains inactive. To the extent allowed by applicable law, we will charge a $10 check issuance fee to your card for issuing a check to you for the remaining balance on your card if, at your request, your card is closed prior to its expiration date; provided however, that no such check issuance fee shall apply if we are able to transfer the remaining balance on your card to a BMO Harris deposit account.