MILWAUKEE, WI (April 30, 2018) – In celebration of the summer concert season at Henry Maier Festival Park, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. officials announced a $20 All-In concert ticket promotion. A limited number of tickets will be available beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, April 30, 2018 through Monday, May 7 at 10:00 p.m., while supplies last, ONLINE ONLY at Summerfest.com and Ticketmaster.com. (Standard Ticketmaster order charges apply).
$20 All-In Tickets are available for the following concerts:
American Family Insurance Amphitheater during Summerfest (for these shows ONLY, $20 All-In ticket also includes admission to Summerfest):
- James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt on June 28
- Halsey & Logic, with special guest NF on June 29
- Florida Georgia Line with special guest Bebe Rexha on June 30
- J. Cole on July 3
- Journey & Def Leppard on July 4
- Shawn Mendes with special guest Charli XCX on July 5
- Blake Shelton with special guest Luke Combs on July 6
- The Weeknd on July 7
- Arcade Fire with special guest Manchester Orchestra on July 8
$20 All-In ticket also available for the following seasonal shows:
- Vans Warped Tour on July 23
- Cake & Ben Folds – BMO Harris Pavilion on August 23
- Lady Antebellum with special guest Darius Rucker on September 1
- Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band – BMO Harris Pavilion on September 8
About Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. is an independent, private 501(c)(3) corporation founded in 1965 that produces Summerfest, presented by American Family Insurance, an 11-day festival that generates approximately $186 million in direct and indirect economic impact for the community each year. Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. also maintains Henry Maier Festival Park, located on 75 acres on the shores of Lake Michigan in Milwaukee, WI. In addition to Summerfest, Henry Maier Festival Park hosts a variety of ethnic and cultural festivals, concerts, walks, runs, and other special events, attracting nearly 1.5 million people. The mission of the organization is to promote an understanding of different ethnic cultures, the histories and traditions of various nationalities, harmony in the community, civic pride and provide a showcase for performing arts, activities and recreation for the public and employment opportunities for the youth of the community.