Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance announced that Dave Matthews Band will headline the American Family Insurance Amphitheater on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
Still not sure if you should treat yourself on a pair of tickets? Let us convince you:
- Dave Matthews Band has sold more than 25 million tickets since its inception and a collective 38 million CDs and DVDs combined. That's a lot of hits you can sing along to during this performance!
- With the release of 2018's Come Tomorrow, Dave Matthews Band became the first group in history to have seven consecutive studio albums debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. Now is the time to see him live, don't wait!
- Dave Matthews Band is committing to help plant one million trees as a collective effort with The Dreaming Tree Wines and DocuSign. The band invites concertgoers to join them in this mission by contributing an optional donation of $2 per ticket to plant a tree with The Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion Trees campaign – a major forest restoration effort with a goal of planting a billion trees around the world by 2025.
- Have you seen Dave Matthews Band before? So what! Every DMB show is a unique experience given its jam-band nature. See them again for a whole new experience.
- All online ticket orders, including those purchased previously or tickets bought in the future, include a digital ticket for Summerfest 2021, valid for any of the nine days of the festival. Fans who previously purchased tickets in person at the Summerfest Box Office, should return to the same location to receive one general admission Summerfest 2021 ticket. Summerfest 2021 dates are Sept 2-4, 9-11, 16-18.