Summerfest 2021 will take place over three consecutive weekends (Thursday-Saturday), June 24-26, July 1-3, and July 8-10, 2021.
Why are we making this change? Well, we always want to give fans an even better Summerfest.
With the cancelation of the 2020 festival, it gave us a reason to roll up our sleeves and get to work. We analyzed the charts, guest surveys, and the event landscape and ultimately determined that you, our fans, have been asking for a bigger experience.
So, we couldn't be more excited to be able to bring more weekends and more headliners to the already blockbuster Summerfest lineup, while maintaining our commitment to our mission of providing an accessible and affordable world-class experience.
More Weekends. More Headliners.
What this means for you:
- We can book more national talent during the day and throughout the festival
- A longer booking window gives us a better chance to book the artists that you want to see
- Better chances of sunny days during the unpredictable Wisconsin summers
But don't worry, we're not changing everything with the Summerfest experience you’ve grown to love – diverse lineup, food from local vendors, activities, 12 stages of music, all at a world-class lakeside festival setting:
- The festival will remain a multi-genre event with a blockbuster line-up, embracing inclusiveness.
- Cost of admission will remain low, making Summerfest one of the most affordable music festivals in the nation.
- Free admission promotions and other outreach initiatives will continue to serve our community.
- Milwaukee World Festival (MWF) will book concerts at the new American Family Insurance Amphitheater and the BMO Harris Pavilion before and after the festival dates, maximizing the use of these gorgeous venues and Henry Maier Festival Park.
Still got questions? Check out our FAQs
I hope that you are just as excited as we are about Summerfest 2021.