Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance announced today that Dave Matthews Band will headline the American Family Insurance Amphitheater during Summerfest on Thursday, July 2, 2020.
Still not sure if you should treat yourself on a pair of tickets? Let us convince you:
- Dave Matthews Band has sold more than 25 million tickets since its inception and a collective 38 million CDs and DVDs combined. That's a lot of hits you can sing along to during this performance!
- With the release of 2018's Come Tomorrow, Dave Matthews Band became the first group in history to have seven consecutive studio albums debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. Now is the time to see him live, don't wait!
- Dave Matthews Band is committing to help plant one million trees as a collective effort with The Dreaming Tree Wines and DocuSign. The band invites concertgoers to join them in this mission by contributing an optional donation of $2 per ticket to plant a tree with The Nature Conservancy’s Plant a Billion Trees campaign – a major forest restoration effort with a goal of planting a billion trees around the world by 2025.
- Have you seen Dave Matthews Band before? So what! Every DMB show is a unique experience given their jam-band nature. See them again for a whole new experience.
- Your ticket includes admission to Summerfest. Worth the price of admission alone.