Billie Eilish with special guest Finneas, will headline the American Family Insurance Amphitheater on July 6, 2019.
Still not sure if you should treat yourself on a pair of tickets? Let us convince you:
- Billie Eilish might just make you believe in magic…It’s the best explanation for this siren whose breathy, soulful, and spirited croon immediately casts an unbreakable spell
- She’s headlining the American Family Insurance Amphitheater for the first time and one of our youngest amphitheater headliners to perform at the Amphitheater at only 17 years old
- She’s the youngest-ever female artist to top the UK Album charts with her new album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?
- Finneas, her opener, is actually her brother, known for his music and his role as Alastair in Glee. They co-write her music and he produces it.
- Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters said “the same thing is happening with her that happened with Nirvana in 1991.” She’s been praised by Tove Lo, Jessie Reyez, Niall Horan, Demi Lovato, 6lack and more"
Get Your Tickets:
Summerfest Pre-sale: Friday, April 12 (join the Summerfest Insiders newsletter for access to the pre-sale code sent 5AM on the morning of the presale).
On Sale : Saturday April 13 at 12:00 p.m. CDT