Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance announced today that Zac Brown Band, the multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning group, will headline the American Family Insurance Amphitheater during Summerfest on Sunday, June 30, 2019, as part of “The Owl Tour.”
Still not sure if you should treat yourself on a pair of tickets? Let us convince you:
- The summer 2019 shows will follow the band’s forthcoming spring 2019 “Down The Rabbit Hole Live Tour,” an extension of their highly successful summer 2018 “Down the Rabbit Hole Live Tour” dates, which broke multiple records including the most consecutive sold out shows at the historic Fenway Park.
- Throughout their decade-long career, Zac Brown Band has had five consecutive albums reach the top 10 of the Billboard 200 and four consecutive albums debut at #1 on Billboard's Country Albums chart.
- Since their debut, Zac Brown Band has developed a reputation with critics and fans alike as one of the most dynamic live performers, marked by strong musicianship that defies genre boundaries.
- “With ‘The Owl Tour,’ our fans can expect some new and unexpected sounds woven into the signature Zac Brown Band live music experience,” said Zac Brown.
- Fun Fact: The owl holds special meaning for the band and they look forward to sharing this with everyone. Drawing inspiration from the mythology and mystery surrounding the Great Horned Owl that can see perfectly in the night, serving as a guide when we need sight in even the darkest of moments.
The band is preparing to release their upcoming new studio album featuring the hit lead single, “Someone I Used To Know.
Get Your Tickets:
Summerfest Pre-sale: Thursday, February 7 (join the Summerfest Insiders newsletter for access to the pre-sale code sent on the morning of the presale).
On Sale : Friday February 8